Amplified Tubing Mascara
Clinically tested to be non-irritating, Amplified is ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Better than waterproof mascaras, yet easier to remove, no residue is left behind. Just the simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes, into your washcloth or hand. Makeup removers do not work!
Water/Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, [May Contain +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
- Use blinc tubing mascaras on clean & dry lashes
- Start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips
- Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply
- Keep applying until you have achieved your desired lift, definition, length & volume
- Clean the opening of any residual mascara to ensure the cap closes tightly
- Water alone (ex: sweat or tears) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Gentle pressure alone (ex: rubbing your eyes or sleeping in it) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Makeup removers cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Only the COMBINATION of water + gentle pressure (ex: from your fingertips, cotton-round or shower-head) will slide the tiny tubes easily off of your lashes
- Keep applying lots of water until the tiny tubes begin to slide off your lashes effortlessly (do not pull on your lashes otherwise)
- …and don’t worry, those tiny mascara tubes you see in your hand or cotton-round or shower are not your lashes...it’s the beauty of our tubing technology!
Do the products contain Gluten (grain of any kind)? No
I don't understand how blinc mascara is water resistant, yet it only comes off with the use of water? Neither water nor friction alone is enough to remove blinc mascara amplified. It is only when the two are combined that the mascara can be removed. By simply washing your face and applying gentle pressure to the lashes, the tubes that were formed will easily slide off. Water loosens the mascara's adhesion to the lashes, but it still takes the gentle pressure to remove the tubes. As an example of how much pressure is required, taking a shower should provide enough for blinc to slide off your lashes.
Can I use my regular make-up remover to take it off?
The only thing that will effectively remove the mascara is water and pressure. Using cleansing milks or eye make-up removers may or may not work.
Furthermore, they do not help the health of your eyes, so why use them?
The purpose of creating blinc was to avoid harmful makeup removers, as well as rubbing the part of the face most susceptible to wrinkling.
Will I damage or pull out my lashes when I am removing blinc mascara? No. Once the mascara is saturated with water, the adhesiveness becomes neutralized and allows for the mascara to slide off effortlessly, leaving no tint or residue behind. blinc mascara amplified does not have the penetrative effects of oil-based paint-based mascaras, which allow for impurities to build up at the root of the lash. Furthermore, blinc mascara amplified does not require the use of a harsh eye make-up remover, which can lead to eye irritation and redness.
Is it safe for sensitive eyes, contact lens & eyeglass wearers? blinc mascara amplified appeals to many with sensitive eyes, contact lens and eyeglass wearers. Since blinc mascara amplified is not an oil-based paint, it does not run, smear, flake or penetrate the skin like traditional oil-based paint mascaras. For this reason, the chances for eye irritation and/or infection are greatly reduced. A lot of irritations occur due to a mascara flaking into the eye, blinc does not flake. In addition, due to blinc's revolutionary removal method, harmful excessive rubbing and harsh eye makeup removers are no longer accomplices to eye irritation. And because blinc does not smudge or smear, eyeglass wearers can be relieved to know that no mascara will be painting their glasses.
Does it add volume and length to the lashes? Absolutely. Since it forms a tube around each lash, it amplifies both the lash's volume and length for an everyday glam look. You can add as many coats as you would like of our volumizing tubing mascara to build the look that you desire.
Can I swim while I have blinc mascara on? Many women do without a problem. However, please be aware that at such a high level of water saturation, the mascara will slide off with the slightest touch or pressure. The good news is, if you lose a few "tubes", you lose them like you would lose a piece of jewelry - it just comes off, without having to worry about a face full of mascara!
How long does one bottle of blinc mascara last? That depends on the frequency of use, but it is recommended to replace your mascara every three months. Take into consideration that blinc does not flake off, so you no longer need to re-apply during the day, which means you will use less mascara. This should translate to a tube of blinc lasting longer than your current mascara. Other hygiene tips include: not sharing your mascara with anyone, removing your mascara every night prior to sleeping, and closing the bottle tightly after use.
What about blinc's price? blinc mascara amplified is priced at a level commensurate with the most exclusive brand names in the industry. Keep in mind that blinc mascara amplified has many attributes distinguishing it from the most expensive brand available today. It is designed for women who objectively place performance ahead of image and marketing. When taking price into consideration, keep in mind that blinc should last longer than your current mascara since there is no need for reapplication throughout the day. Also, you will avoid the expense of a makeup removers and pads!
Where is blinc mascara manufactured? blinc mascara amplified is manufactured in the United States.
Is it waterproof? No. It's better! Waterproof mascaras are so tenacious that they can often be difficult to remove, requiring considerable time and effort to apply a harsh makeup remover to the delicate skin around the eyes. Ophthalmologists agree that women should avoid wearing daily mascaras that require makeup removers. blinc mascara provides superior hold than most waterproof mascaras, yet only requires water and gentle pressure for the tiny water resistant tubes to slide off the lashes upon removal.
What if I cry? Crying does not produce enough water to loosen blinc mascara's adhesion to your lashes. Even if you did happen to cry enough tears it would not be enough to remove blinc's tubes, since they require the combination of water and slight pressure. With the combination of enough water and slight pressure, the tiny tubes slide off leaving no residue or tint behind! You can easily wipe the tiny tubes away, as you would a grain of sand on your face. You will not have to worry about having a face full of running mascara, or those infamous "raccoon eyes" since this is not possible with blinc mascara!
What is the active ingredient in blinc mascara? blinc mascara amplified's active ingredient is an acrylic copolymer.
Should I curl my lashes before or after I use blinc? Understanding that your lashes will always fight back to get to their original form, most oil-paint based mascara's help the process, as the mascara weighs down the curl. If you curl your lashes first, and then apply blinc mascara amplified, the tiny tubes that form around the curled lash act like a cast, keeping the curled form longer. Try blinc mascara amplified with our heated eyelash curler.
Has blinc mascara been tested? blinc mascara amplified has been tested by an independent certified laboratory in the United States. The tests were conducted to identify any irritancy potential utilizing the MatTek EpiOcular in vitro toxicity testing system, using Good Laboratory Practice principles. The results were definite - blinc mascara was given a non-irritating classification. We are also proud to say that blinc mascara has not been tested on animals.
Will blinc hold up to extremely hot weather and humidity? blinc mascara amplified is not so much heat sensitive as it is sensitive to water/saturation. We have many clients in some of the hottest places on earth (ie: Las Vegas, Saudi Arabia, etc...) that swear by its performance.
Here are a few tips that may help improve your mascara's performance:
1.) Apply the mascara on clean, dry lashes. Make sure you don't have any moisturizers on before application or around the eye, which could affect its adhesion to the lashes.
2.) Give the mascara a few minutes to fully set after application before you go outside.
Adding Extra Volume & Length
- For the most voluminous lashes, apply blinc lash primer to lashes before applying your blinc mascara.
- For additional volume, apply two or three coats while the mascara is still moist, waiting only about 20 seconds in between each coat (note: don't wait for it to dry completely in between coats).
- For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes, especially the lashes at the outer corners of the eyes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Once set, additional coats cannot be applied.
- To add a lot of length: apply it in multiple strokes and several coats at the tip of the lashes. This almost acts like a lash extension and adds great length.
Tricks of the Trade
- The mascara may be used to gently fill in eyebrows and it will adhere just the same as it does to the lashes
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions since it doesn't require remover which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used for fake lashes.
- Even if using another mascara for top lashes, use blinc mascara on bottom lashes for flake proof, smudge proof wear.
- Blinc's 6 color choices offer lots of versatility. Black is the hands down favorite for an intense look, but many women like to try other colors as well. Dark Brown offers a gentler daywear look than the black while Medium Brown gives an even softer look and is well suited for women with light coloring. Blue, Purple and Green go on quite dark, but are reflected in certain lights for a subtle dash of color. Some blinc users apply the black mascara to the top lashes and a colored mascara to the bottom lashes.
- For an unexpected pop of color, you can even use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips. Just make sure that you don't let the black set completely before adding the color.
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe lashes with a dry q-‐tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting for great definition.
- Of course we would love for you to use blinc mascara all of the time, but if you have a favorite mascara that you just can't do without, use your old favorite, but then apply blinc mascara on top. It acts as a sealant and locks in your favorite look, giving you all of blinc's great staying power.
- Do you use fibers on your lashes? If you do, blinc is the best mascara to apply after your fibers because it locks them into place, holding them all day, until you remove them at night.
Mascara Maintenance Tips
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- When used on a daily basis, a tube of blinc mascara lasts approximately 2 months.
- We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.